December 2017 - Version 3.4.1 (Out now)
What's new in 3.4.1?
- Improvement to the Forgot Password Reset mechanism to make it quicker and easier for you to manage if you’ve forgotten your app account password.
We hope you enjoy the app!
From version 3.3.2:
• Improvement to help make Lightning strikes appear faster on the map.
From version 3.3.1:
• Bug fixes for app crashes happening to some users.
From version 3.3:
1) Lightning Strikes on the map are back!
• In the Layers “Alerts” section, tap the new Lightning button to see Lightning Strikes within 150 miles of that location.
2) Landscape mode for iPhone is back!
• Enjoy viewing the Radar map full-screen in both Landscape and Portrait views, just like in the old app.
3) Fire Weather alerts layer is back!
• In the Layers “Alerts” section, tap the new “Other” button to view Fire Weather, Wind, Heat, and other misc. alerts.
4) New option to customize the time format for the Radar loop.
• In Settings > Advanced, display Relative time just like in the old app (e.g. “XX minutes ago”).
5) Redesiged the Layers and Alerts screen so map options are easier to see and select.
6) The “Tropical Tracks” button was renamed to “Hurricane Tracks” so it’s more obvious how to see Hurricane and Tropical Storm forecast tracks.
7) Saving a new location is easier. The app now lets you refine the pin’s location before you save it.
What's up next?
Here's what we're working on for an upcoming release:
• Bring back the long-tap functionality to drop a temporary pin and get current weather at that location. You'll also have the option to quickly save this location.
• Support for the iPhone X
August 2017 - Version 3.2.2
The red pins are back. Our users made it clear that the new icons were too large and we made some changes.
Full Screen Mode is now an on-screen option. We also reduced the size and opacity of the toolbar.
New Current Location pin (blue dot) has been redesigned to better adjust when following or zooming. The current weather forecast is now only onscreen when location tracking is enabled or a saved location icon is tapped.
Landscape Mode is supported on iPad.
Other bug fixes include:
- Map Settings save when closed.
- Map View saved when closed.
- Opacity/Degree settings save when closed.
- 'Future Weather' in app purchase not appearing immediately (Link to support article / known fix)
- Map Legend toggle ON/OFF saves when app is closed.
We are hard at work on the next set of updates. Stay Tuned!
Feel free to contact Support to report issues or request status updates.